October 05, 2023 06:33 GMT
Tested small resistance on the cash open
- Bund continues to unwind some of the big September sell offs, fading after testing the Psychological 3% level, reached a 3.026% peak Yesterday.
- The contract has tested and broken the small resistance seen towards 127.79 on the cash open, but has lacked traction.
- Further continuation, targets 128.00, followed by 128.45, did print a 128.50 high on Monday.
- Supports moves up to 127.26 and 127.06 initially.
- Today sees, French IP, UK DMP CPI expectations, US IJC/Trade balance.
- BoE also releases decision panel survey.
- SUPPLY: Spain 29s, 33s, 42s, France 33s, 43s, 54s.
- SPEAKERS: Plenty of speakers for the session, ECB Nagel, Guindos, Villeroy, Lane, BoE Broadbent, Fed Kaskari, Barkin, Daly, Barr.