Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1892.8 - 61.8% retracement of the Jan 6 - Feb 4 sell-off
- RES 3: $1875.7 - High Jan 29 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: $1857.5 - 50-day EMA
- RES 1: $1834.9 - 20-day EMA
- PRICE: $1841.5 @ 07:25 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: $1807.9 - Low Feb 8
- SUP 2: $1785.0 - Low Feb 4
- SUP 3: $1775.9 - Low Dec 1
- SUP 4: $1764.8 - Low Nov 30
Gold has found support this week and is extending the rebound from last week's low of $1785.0. The yellow metal has arrived at the 20-day EMA at $1843.9. A break of this average would expose the 50-day EMA at $1857.5. Clearance of both averages would be a bullish development and open resistance at $1875.7, the Jan 29 high. On the downside, sub $1785.0 levels would instead resume the recent bearish pressure.