Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $26.002 - High Aug 4
- RES 3: $25.690 - 50.0% retracement of the May - Aug sell-off
- RES 2: $25.206 - High Jun 8
- RES 1: $24.967 - 38.2% retracement of the May - Aug sell-off
- PRICE: $24.788 @ 07:30 BST Sep 6
- SUP 1: $23.758 - Low Sep 1
- SUP 2: $23.346 - Low Aug 27
- SUP 3: $22.878/626 - Low Aug 20 / Low Aug 09 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: $21.899 - Low Nov 30, 2020
Silver traded higher Friday, extending recent gains and its corrective bounce. The metal has cleared the 20-day EMA and is testing its 50-day EMA. A clear breach of this EMA, would strengthen the short-term bullish theme and open $24.967 next, a Fibonacci retracement. On the downside, initial firm support has been defined at $23.758, Sep 1 low where a break is required to instead signal a resumption of bearish activity.