Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $25.206 - High Jun 8
- RES 3: $24.867 - High Sep3
- RES 2: $24.411 - High Sep 8
- RES 1: $23.910 - 20-Day EMA
- PRICE: $22.957 @ 07:22 BST Sep 17
- SUP 1: $22.604 - Low Sep 16
- SUP 2: $21.899 - Low Nov 30, 2020
- SUP 3: $21.677 - Low Sep 24
- SUP 4: $20.871 - 50.0% retracement of the Mar '20 - Feb '21 rally
Silver remains bearish following yesterday's sharp losses that resulted in a print below support at $22.626, Aug 9 low. A bearish theme was recently reinforced following the failure to clear the 50-day EMA that continues to provide resistance. Yesterday's sell-off confirms a resumption of the downtrend. The focus is on $21.899 next, the Nov 30, 2020 low. Key trend resistance has been defined at $24.867, Sep 3 high.