Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$1.0bn of the 1.75% 21 November 2032 Bond, issue #TB165:
- Average Yield: 1.3220% (prev. 1.2175%)
- High Yield: 1.3225% (prev. 1.2200%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.5200x (prev. 5.0187x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that yield 66.5% (prev. 10.8%)
- Bidders 42 (prev. 45), successful 18 (prev. 20), allocated in full 7 (prev. 12)