Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$1.5bn of the 2.75% 21 April 2024 Bond, issue #TB137:
- Average Yield: 0.6718% (prev. 0.3003%)
- High Yield: 0.6800% (prev. 0.3025%)
- Bid/Cover: 2.5900x (prev. 4.4715x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that yield 17.7% (prev. 20.4%)
- Bidders 57 (prev. 49), successful 26 (prev. 19), allocated in full 14 (prev. 8)