Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells
A$800mln of 2.25% May 2028 bonds, issue #TB149
- Average Yield: 2.8368% (Prev. 2.706%)
- High Yield: 2.84% (Prev. 2.7075%); 1.8% allotted at high yield: (Prev. 38%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.7(Prev. 2.7556)
- 43 bids (Prev. 31), 20 successful (Prev. 15), 10 allocated in full (Prev. 7)