Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) will soon
sell A$1.5bln 2.25% Nov 2022 bonds, issue #TB153.
- The line was last sold on Oct 11 as a new issue for A$3.5bln, the sale drew an
average yield of 2.4167% and was covered 3.6797x.
- The initial issue of this line was the largest issue on record from the AOFM,
cover came in lower than the yearly average with a record number of bids.
- The issue currently has A$3.5bln outstanding with a modified duration of 4.7