Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells
A$500mln of the 3.25% 21 April 2029 Bonds, issue #TB138.
- Average Yield: 2.8843% (prev. 2.6337%)
- High Yield: 2.8850% (prev. 2.6350%)
- Bid/Cover: 5.8840 (prev. 3.4740)
- Allotted at high yield: 36.5 (prev. 48.9%)
- bidders 48 (prev. 39), successful 13 (prev. 17), allocated in full 2 (prev. 8)