Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) will today
sell A$1.0bn of the 2.50% 21 May 2030 Bond, issue #TB155.
- The line was last sold on December 12 for A$1.0bn. The sale drew an average
yield of 2.4958%, a high yield of 2.4975% and was covered 2.830x. There were 36
bidders, 15 of which were successful and 8 were allocated in full. Amount
allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that yield was
- The line has A$11.0bn outstanding with a modified duration of 9.82 years.
- The bond does not constitute part of the deliverable basket for XMH9.
- The line's yield has operated in a ~30bp range in the time since the most
recent auction, last sitting ~12bp off of the bottom of that range at 2.3282%.
- The line looks a little rich against the nearby basket constituents (on both
ASW & Z-spread terms), and will be the next Bond to move into the XM deliverable
- Results due at 0000GMT/1100AEDT.