Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$150mn
of the 1.50% 21 Feb 2022 I/L Bond, issue #CAIN409:
- Average Yield: 0.2366% (prev. 0.4792%)
- High Yield: 0.2475% (prev. 0.4825%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.5333x (prev. 4.5333x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 50.0% (prev. 50.0%)
- bidders 36 (prev. 29), successful 14 (prev. 5), allocated in full 12 (prev. 3)