Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: The benchmark Asia-Pacific indices moved lower on Friday as global
yields consolidated/moved higher & the outlook for tech names dimmed.
- The Nikkei 225 lost 0.2% as the materials space led the way lower, although
gains for financials & consumer staples limited the move lower.
- The Hang Seng shed 0.4% as IT & energy names led the decline, while China's
CSI 300 shed 0.8% as the PBoC refrained from injecting liquidity via OMOs.
- Australia's ASX 200 lost 0.21%, with telecoms once again leading the way
lower, while consumer staples was the biggest gainer on a sectoral basis.
- US index futures conformed with the trend, as the e-mini S&P traded flat & the
mini Dow lost 6 points.