Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
UK: The Brexit bill amendment votes due to be voted on later today are:
- Labour's amendment A: Calls for parliament to be given either a vote on a
revised deal or a debate on the next steps by February 27th
- Amendment I: Calls for government to seek a delay to the Brexit exit date by
at least three months
- Amendment E: Calls for government to publish an analysis of the impact of a
'no deal' Brexit on business and trade