Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: The major Asia-Pacific equities latched onto the coat tails of Wall St.,
drawing support from the ever-growing optimism surrounding the ongoing lower
level U.S.-China trade talks.
- Nikkei 225 +1.4%, Hang Seng +2.5%, CSI 300 +2.0% ASX 200 +1.0%.
- U.S. equity index futures also moved higher, despite ongoing political tension
re: the gov't shutdown & broader wall matters.
- S&P 500 +12, DJIA +123, NASDAQ 100 +44.
- The major global metrics largely shook off a Nikkei report that suggests that
Apple "is cutting its current production plan for new iPhones by about 10% for
the next three months."