Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The space has edged higher during SFE hours, after the domestic
headline CPI release marginally missed exp., although the core inflation
measures provided modest beats.
- 3-Year Bond futures last trade at 97.715 (+2.5 ticks) while 10-Year Bond
futures last trade at 97.130 (+1.0 ticks).
- The domestic 3-/10-Year yield differential last trades 0.7bp steeper at 59.6bp
(after a brief look above 60bp), while the AU/US 10-Year yield spread sits 0.4bp
wider at -11.3bp.
- 3-Month BBSW fixed 1bp lower today today, with the white & red Bill contracts
last trading unchanged to 2 ticks higher, reversing the early session losses.
- RBA Assistant Gov. Kent made an address in early dealing, but offered little
new, reiterating the RBA's strap line, in that the next move in the cash rate is
likely to be up, while he stressed that the central bank is in no rush to change
its benchmark rate.