Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The space operated around Friday's closing-slightly lower levels,
although a solid auction of a 10-Year Bond basket constituent helped to underpin
- 3-Year Bond futures last trade at 97.690 (-4.0 ticks) while 10-Year Bond
futures last trade at 97.120 (-6.0 ticks).
- The latest auction result isn't all that surprising given the recent run of
strong results in the auctions of the shortest Bond in the 10-Year futures
basket, which has now spread into the longest line eligible for delivery.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year yield differential last trades 2.0bp steeper at
59.0bp, while the AU/US 10-Year yield spread sits 0.6bp wider at -10.7bp.
- 3-Month BBSW fixed unchanged today which has provided a degree of support to
the front Bill contract, which trades a tick lower, while the remainder of the
white & red contracts trade 2-3 ticks lower.
- Immediate focus falls on tomorrow's domestic CPI release & an address from