Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: There has been a small recovery in Treasuries overnight mainly
in the 3-5Y part of the curve.
- The market is fairly quiet with the FOMC approaching tomorrow and the European
debt markets are showing little direction.
- The Swissie is depreciating rapidly as speculation mounts that Swiss insurance
companies would need to pay-out large quantities of dollars. Swiss insurance
have also been quite strongly involved in the Bond sector of the US Treasury
curve and so participants are concerned.
- Open interest changes over the past week have shown declines in all the US
contracts at the same time as yields have risen. This strongly suggests that
positions are being trimmed (longs reduced).
- Currently, the 2Y and 10Y area each 1bp lower at 1.385% and 2.22%