Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUROZONE: Timeline of key events in the Eurozone:
- Sep 05 Spanish/Ital/French/Ger/EMU Markit Services PMI final 0715-0800GMT
- Sep 05 EMU retail sales for Jul at 0900GMT
- Sep 05 Austria sells E1.38bln 2027 and 2037 debt at 0920GMT
- Sep 05 Greek FinMin Tsakalotos to meet EU Economy Comm. Moscovici at 1430GMT
- Sep 06 German Jul Manufacturing orders at 0600GMT
- Sep 06 ECB's Nouy speaks at 0755GMT
- Sep 06 Italian Jul retail sales at 0800GMT
- Sep 06 Germany sells E3bln of Obl Oct-22 at 0935GMT
- Sep 06 Buba's Dombret speaks at 1350GMT
- Sep 07 German industrial production for Jul at 0600GMT
- Sep 07 EMU Q2 GDP second estimate at 0900GMT
- Sep 07 Spain sells Apr-22, Oct-27, Jul-33 nominals and Nov-27 linker
- Sep 07 France sells E8-9bln OATs May-27, May-36, Apr-41 and Apr-60
- Sep 07 Last trade for the Eurozone futures contracts
- Sep 07 ECB Meeting with press conference