Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUROZONE: *Timeline of key events in the Eurozone:
- Sep 14 ECB's members attend conf in Tallin
- Sep 14 Ireland sells E1bln of 1% 2026 and 1.7% 2037 debt
- Sep 14 ECB's Mersch speaks in Tallin at 1045GMT
- Sep 14 Mersch in Tallin at 0545GMT
- Sep 15 E40bln of EGB redemptions from Italy, Germany, Austria and Finland
- Sep 15 ECB's Nouy speaks in Helsinki at 0600GMT
- Sep 15 German Aug wholesale prices at 0600GMT
- Sep 15 Spanish Q2 Labour costs at 0700GMT
- Sep 15 ECB's Lautenschlaeger speaks in Tallin at 0815GMT
- Sep 15 EMU trade data for July at 0900GMT
- Sep 15 EMU Q2 Labour costs at 0900GMT
- Sep 15 Eurogroup meeting
- Sep 15 S&P updates: Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Lux & Portugal
- Sep 18 Slovakia sells Mar-37 at 0815GMT
- Sep 18 EMU Final CPI for August at 0900GMT