- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
*Timeline of key events in the Eurozone:...>
EUROZONE: *Timeline of key events in the Eurozone:
- Apr 20-/22 IMF/World Bank Spring meeting in Washington D.C
- Apr 23 Belgium Olo auction for up to E3.4bln
- Apr 23 France, Germany & Eurozone flash PMI data from 0700GMT
- Apr 23 EMU Annual Gov.deficit debt 1st estimate at 0900GMT
- Apr 23 Bundesbank monthly report for April at 1000GMT
- Apr 23 ECB Coeure Participates in "Resolution in Europe: The unresolved
questions conference from 1400GMT
- Apr 24 France Apr Business climate & svc/mfg sentiment at 0645GMT
- Apr 24 ECB's Villeroy Speaks in London at 0930GMT
- Apr 24 German IFO for April at 0800GMT
- Apr 24 Italy CTZ/BTPei auction
- Apr 24 German re-opens 0.0% Mar-20 Schatz for E4bln
- Apr 24 Finland re-opens 0.50% Sep-27 RFGB for up to E1bln
- Apr 24 BBK Dombret speaks in Frankfurt at 1530GMT
- Apr 24 BBK Thiele participates in panel discussion in Frankfurt at 1600GMT
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.