- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Timeline of key events in the UK - Apr 24 Mar....>
UK: Timeline of key events in the UK
- Apr 24 Mar public borrowing numbers at 0930BST
- Apr 24 DMO re-opens 30-yr 0.125% 2048 index-linked gilt auction
- Apr 24 CBI Total orders at 1100BST
- Apr 26 UK Finance loans for housing at 0930BST
- Apr 26 EU withdrawal Bill discussed in Commons, vote likely on customs union.
- Apr 26 CBI distributive sales at 1100BST
- Apr 27 GfK Consumer confidence at 0001BST
- Apr 27 Nationwide April house price index at 0700BST
- Apr 27 UK 1st estimate of Q1 GDP at 0930BST
- Apr 27 Mar index of services at 0930BST
- Apr 30- UK/EU Brexit meetings scheduled.
- May 01 UK Mar manufacturing PMI at 0930BST
- May 01 BoE M4 money supply and mortgage approval data at 0930BST
- May 02 BRC shop price index at 0930BST
- May 02 UK March construction PMI at 0930BST
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.