Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Crypto Market News
The crypto market facilitates the trade and dictates the price of crypto-currencies, a relatively new asset class that covers digitally-created coins and tokens including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and Litecoin. Crypto products are generally deposited on centralized ledgers and can offer users higher levels of security and anonymity relative to traditional banking methods and cash. Originally, cryptocurrencies and tokens sat outside of traditional financial markets and regulation, but a number of exchanges and governments are gaining greater oversight over crypto space, with derivatives for the likes of Bitcoin now available on some of the world's largest trading venues.
- MNI Foreign Exchange Bullet Points provides important real-time information on the crypto-currency market, presented in succinct bullet point format.
- MNI covers digitally-created coins and tokens including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and Litecoin.
- A number of approaches for crypto technical analysis are applied such as:
- The point and figure method and Hurst cycle approach are two tools that are used when studying price movements in this market
- Other technical analysis tools are also applied to provide greater insight into this market's price signals.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.