Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Currency Market News
The currency market is an over-the-counter market in which global currencies are traded and all bilateral exchange rates are determined. While buying and selling of currencies is dominated by financial institutions - particularly large international banks - households, corporates and the government are also active participants. The global currency market is the largest financial market in the world, with the US dollar, the euro, Japanese yen and the British pound being the most heavily traded. Transactions can take place on a spot or future basis with financial derivatives such as swaps and options being heavily used.
- MNI Foreign Exchange Bullet Points provides minute-by-minute reporting on global currency markets, presented in succinct bullet point format.
- MNI Foreign Exchange Bullet Points focuses on trading flows, shifting market sentiment and expectations, news driving the market, economic data, monetary and fiscal policy, key market levels, central bank market activity, and global capital flows.
- Features include:
- Technical Analysis on currency markets
- FX options
- Advisories on upcoming events,
- Economic indicator analysis,
- Global news
- Economic data calendars.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.