Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Emerging Market News
Emerging markets refer to economies at a lower stage of economic development, but with progress towards becoming a more developed economy.. While definitions can vary, emerging markets are typically characterised by lower income per capita but with scope for rapid economic growth as a result of convergence towards developed economies. Emerging markets constitute a relatively heterogeneous grouping with differences in demographics, economic systems, institutions, comparative advantages and economic policies, which can result in widely divergent development paths.
MNI's Emerging Markets coverage offers real-time actionable intelligence, analysis and insight on fixed income and foreign exchange markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm regions delivered in concise bullet point format.
- Insightful EM market analysis in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm regions
- Real-time Intra-day updates of major EM currency and bond markets
- Coverage of local news in key EM regions
- EM sovereign bond/t-bill auction coverage, including previews and reviews of major issuance of EM bonds that are sold through regular auction and syndication sales
- Regular updates on key data and event timelines in EM
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.