Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Global Market News
Global market news is the driver of global financial markets and incorporates the release of any new information that can drive price action in markets. This includes, but is not limited to, news surrounding monetary policy and central bank decisions, speeches from central bank officials, political risk events, issuance / bond supply updates and commentary on general market price action. Determining the key news that is most relevant to market participants will help to evaluate the drivers behind changes in prices in a number of markets (or indeed the change in the price of one asset impacting the price of another).
- MNI Policy offers unique access to the world's top financial policy makers & central banks – and the vital policy interface with global FX and FI markets. MNI's intelligence gathering and exclusive reporting is based on interviews and contacts with senior central banking officials. We unearth fresh policy thinking and break key shifts in direction through tapping an unrivalled network of sources.
- Markets coverage offers minute-by-minute actionable intelligence, analysis and insight on global fixed income and foreign exchange markets delivered in concise bullet point format. It is complemented by our email service, which provides information on key trade flows, forward looking market analysis and a roundup ahead of each regional trading session.
- MNI provides:
- Insightful market analysis on G10 + Scandinavia.
- Connecting the dots between MNI exclusive sources & insight stories from the US, European and Asian central banks with the markets.
- Pi – FX/FI position indicator.
- Global macroeconomic data intelligence straight from government lockups at time of release.
- Proprietary technical analysis.
- Flow analysis in the major US, APAC & European govt bond markets – cash/STIR futures & options + FX markets.
- Comprehensive sovereign bond/t-bill auction coverage, including previews and reviews of all issuance of global bonds that are sold through regular auction and syndication sales.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.