Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Treasuries have erased Monday`s losses amid European political
intrigue. Sep 10-Yr futures (TY) up 7/32 at 130-21 (L: 130-11.5 / H: 130-23.5).
- The curve has resumed flattening, alongside a drop in German Bund yields this
morning as Italy political fears flare up (0900ET sees PM Conte speak in the
Italian Senate, potentially followed by a no-confidence vote).
- The 2-Yr yield is down 2.3bps at 1.5225%, 5-Yr is down 3.6bps at 1.441%, 10-Yr
is down 4.1bps at 1.5656%, and 30-Yr is down 4.3bps at 2.0443%.
- Fairly quiet in Eurodollars; notably though Golds up 4-5 ticks.
- FedSpeak today includes SF Fed`s Daly (non-voter, leans dovish) in online Q&A
(1630ET) and Vice Chair Quarles in Utah (1800ET).
- This follows Boston`s Rosengren (voter, hawk) saying Monday he wanted to see
more evidence of slowdown before supporting Fed easing.
- The July FOMC minutes out Wednesday will be eyed next, but will almost
immediately be superseded by Jackson Hole (schedule likely out Thursday 2000ET).
- No data releases of note Tuesday.