Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Treasuries open Tues higher, near overnight price high, aided
by recent Reuters ECB source story saying Gov Cncil differs whether shd announce
"firm end-buy" for ECB bond buy program. Tsys may be quiet as all await Wed 2pm
ET FOMC mtg outcome, 2:30pm Wed Fed Chr Yellen news conf.
- TOKYO: Tsys saw early buys, end-user buying across curve; real$ buying
intermeds; asset mgrs bought 5Y, 10Y. Jpn accts bought 5Y but sold lg end;
insurance portfls buying lg end. Jpn Nikkei stock index +2%: catchup on global
stk gain after Mon Jpn holiday.
- LONDON: Tsys carryover buying in 2-way trade: bk portfls bought 3Y, 5Y;
European accts bought 5Y, sold 7Ys. Real$ bought 10y, end-users and foreign
central banks sold 10Y, 30Y. Tsys gained more on ECB story.
- EURODLR FUTURES: Mildly higher rebound from Mon weakness, sale.
- O/N RP: Tsy 3Y, 5Y, 7Y, 10Y notes all tight in RP.
- US SWAPS: Steady/mild tightness; bk paying 10Y swaps, fast$ in belly.
- US HIGH-GRADE CORPS: Tues: KazTransGas 10Y, SP PowerAssts 10Y, South Africa