Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Treasury Futures trading mixed with the short end
outperforming the long end, Yld curves steepening, update:
* 2s10s +1.066, 43.942 (41.886L/44.393H);
* 2s30s +0.954, 58.587 (56.812L/59.255H);
* 5s30s +0.088, 30.377 (29.275L/31.773H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds Steady 00/32 at 156-30 (156-21L/157-30H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 02/32 at 143-07 (143-01L/143-31H)
* Sep 10-yr futures Steady 00/32 at 119-19 (119-14.5L/119-30.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 01/32 at 113-12.25 (113-09L/113-18.75H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up 0.75/32 at 105-29.5 (105-28.25L/105-31.75H)