Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7432/7471 High Nov 9 / High Nov 4
- RES 3: 0.7371 High Nov 15
- RES 2: 0.7245/7275 20-day EMA / Former channel base
- RES 1: 0.7173/7198 High Dec 1 / High Nov 26
- PRICE: 0.7070 @ 06:46 GMT Dec 3
- SUP 1: 0.7063 Low Nov 30 and intraday low
- SUP 2: 0.7049 Low Nov 4, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.7028 Low Nov 3 2020
- SUP 4: 0.6991 Low Nov 2 2020
The AUDUSD trend direction remains down and any short-term gains would be considered corrective. The recent sell-off through the base of the bull channel drawn from the Aug 20 low strengthened the downtrend and bears have not looked back. Furthermore, support at 0.7170, Sep 29 low has been cleared. A resumption of weakness would refocus attention on 0.7049 next, the Nov 4 2020 low. Initial resistance is 0.7173.