Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: Tsy futures have been underpinned from the off, as U.S. equity index
futures struggled from the get go. The risk averse start meant that the space
had already experienced a couple of spurts of buying activity which pushed the
contract higher in early dealing. The space then drew fresh support from the
soft internals of China's December trade data (with imports and exports both
moving into negative territory in Y/Y terms, printing well below estimates in
- Flow had been fairly limited elsewhere, with cash Tsys closed until the London
open, owing to a Japanese national holiday.
- The white and red Eurodollar contracts are dealing 2.0-3.5 ticks higher at
- Fedspeak to the fore this week, with Williams, George, Kaplan, Kashkari,
Harker & Quarles due throughout.
- T-Notes last 122.06, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 2.701%.