Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures trading mildly lower, low end late overnight range as
USD rebounds after Tue's weak performance; 10Y yld 2.075% after tapping 2.06%
Tue, lowest level since last Nov. Geopol tensions w/N Korea steady, never far
from front burner. Traders also eye economic effects of Hurricane Harvey in
Houston and approaching Hurricane Irma. Equities near steady (eminis +2.0,
2461.75), gold softer (-0.62, 1339.03), oil little higher (WTI +0.42, 49.08).
- Asia, modest follow-through bid early Asian hours, consolidating soon after as
Tsy prices receded/held steady into London cross. Sources reported end users
sold cash 10s.
- London, Tsys steady/mixed in early London hours, continued mild consolidation
after Tue's sharp curve flattening rally, fast$ sellers, carry-over deal-tied
flow after Tue's $18.5B placement, supply calendar slowly building.
- Swaps, spds running mildly wider, spd curve flatter, deal-tied flow adding to
move. light paying in 3s-5s.
- Eurodollar, mildly lower, narrow overnight range on moderate two-way flow.
Sizable spd, 16,900 Red Mar'19/Green Mar'20 at 0.145 earlier.