Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures trading mildly lower, low end narrow overnight range
on modest volume following BoE unchanged policy annc. Mkt discounting latest N
Korea threats. Equities weaker (emini -1.5, 2493.25), gold weaker (-2.42,
1320.72), oil little firmer (WTI +0.50, 49.80).
- Asia, geopolitical tensions on simmer after N Korea said it would sink Japan
and reduce US to ashes. China eco-data show slowing expansion retail sales,
invest spending, ind production. Modest two-way flow, sideways trade through
Asia hours w/better bid, light deal-tied hedging.
- London, dip buying in German Bunds while Tsys saw some buying as 10Y neared
2.20%. Early selling 2s and 10s, bank portfolio selling in the belly. Tsys
extended session lows following BoE annc. Large TYZ Block sale -11,833 at
- Overnight repo, 3s, 7s and 10s remain tight
- Swaps, mildly wider, light deal-tied paying, overnight repo specials adding to
- Eurodollars trading mildly lower, earlier buy 10k Mar'18/Jun'18, 0.060