Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures trading mixed, curve flatter as long end adds to Thu's
rally, currently trading bottom half overnight range on decent volume. Markets
growing inured to second N Korea missile launch over northern Japan. US$
stronger, equities weaker (emini -2.50, 2491.75), gold weaker (-6.94, 1322.75),
oil near steady (WTI +0.03, 49.92).
- Asia, extended weekend for Japan with Monday holiday. Carry-over long end
buying turned two-way into London crossover, sources reported selling in Tsys by
trading accounts and regional banks. US$ stronger vs. Yen (111.235).
- London, improvised explosive device detonates on Parsons Green London subway,
wires report 18 injured, 5th terrorist event this year. Gilts pressured BOE
Vlieghe turned somewhat hawkish and urged a future UK rate hike. Sources
reported foreign central bank selling in 2s and 5s, regional bank buying 5s and
10s. Overnight rep, 5s, 7s and 10s remain tight.
- Swaps, spds running mildly tighter amid light mixed flow; spd curve mildly
flatter on wk.
- Eurodollars, mildly lower across strip. 6M LIBOR jumps +0.0125 to 1.4711%