Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures trading near steady/mildly higher, scaling back small
rebound from risk-on selling in first half of wk, current levels near middle
overnight range. USD a little weaker, equities lower (emini -3.0, 2491.25), gold
firmer (+1.64, 1333.44), oil stronger (WTI +0.44, 48.67).
- Asia, quiet start for Tsys, sideways trade w/mild bid holding into London
crossover. Flow included some foreign central bank buying, end users buying 2s
- London, carry over bid in 5s and 10s met mild selling in long end from real$
and hedge funds. Tsys slipped back to steady/mixed as Euro supply weighed on
EGBs. Hedge fund buying belly.
- Swaps, mildly tighter across the curve, recent payers in 2s and 3s on light
- Eurodollars, steady to mildly higher, light volume on narrow range. Sep
quarterly futures, options expire Friday.