Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Tsys bounce into opening bell, curves reverse/pare back
steepening, albeit on light volume, pdate:
* 2s10s -0.169, 18.341 (17.995L/19.240H);
* 2s30s +0.044, 51.650 (51.346L/52.886H);
* 5s30s +0.166, 51.929 (51.728L/52.600H);
Current futures levels:
* Mar Ultra bonds up 6/32 at 159-23 (159-05L/159-26H)
* Mar 30-yr Bond futures up 1/32 at 145-09 (144-29L/145-12H)
* Mar 10-yr futures steady at 121-23 (121-19L/121-25.5H)
* Mar 5-yr futures steady at 114-13 (114-10.5L/114-14.75H)
* Mar 2-yr futures down .38/32 at 106-00.25 (105-31.5L/106-00.88H)