Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys finished Wednesday's session mixed with the short end
outperforming, and the curve steeper as a result.
- The FOMC Minutes came off balanced to dovish revealing a more cautious outlook
on the Funds Rate; Treasuries had little reaction to the release.
- Fedspeak was apparent throughout the session. Bostic stated that "the next
rate move could be up or down", with Rosengren following suit: "Open to rate
hike or a cut". Comments from the usually dovish Evans were a little more
nuanced, although still pointed to a wait and see approach.
- As trade talks wrapped, the U.S. Trade Rep noted that China pledged to buy
more U.S. agriculture & other goods, with a focus on fairness and reciprocity.
- Focus Thursday turns to an address from Fed Chair Powell, with Barkin,
Bullard, Evans, Kashkari & Clarida all set to hit the wires.
- T-Notes last 121.26+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 2.710%.