Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Prices for U.S. imports decreased 0.3 percent in August following a 0.4-percent advance in July.
- Export prices rose 0.4 percent in August, after increasing 1.1 percent the previous month.
- 3M10Y -0.335, 123.465 (L: 121.782 / H: 124.476)
- 2Y10Y -1.255, 106.21 (L: 104.928 / H: 108.14)
- 2Y30Y -3.019, 161.937 (L: 161.208 / H: 165.627)
- 5Y30Y -2.703, 104.289 (L: 104.062 / H: 107.784)