Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys traded weaker into the close on Friday and continue to
operate around these levels in early dealing following some positive risk
headlines over the weekend re: US-China dialogue set to be led by Tsy Sec
Mnuchin & North Korea seemingly willing to stop their nuclear testing programme.
- Tsys hit lows late on Friday after a midday bounce that stemmed from a
sell-off in equities that was seemingly FANG led on the back of various
headlines tied to the space.
- Modest steepening was apparent with some unwind of flatteners noted, broader
flow was mixed & 2-way, better sales were seen.
- A modest dip in the 3-Month $LIBOR fix supported the front end of the
Eurodollar strip in early dealing. The front end's outperformance played out
through the session as the strip moved to lows alongside Tsys late on.
- T-Notes last at 119.14+, US 10-Year yields last at 2.960%.