Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: *** Tsys trading near session lows heading into the 10Y auction
re-open, carry-over risk on tone from week opener, ongoing rebound in USD and
stronger stocks adding to move. Tsys ratcheted lower midmorning -- trailing
similar move in Gilts. Limited data, Fed in black-ou period until next week's
- Sources reported end-user buying in the front end, selling in 30Y cash bonds,
mixed flows in intermediates. Pre-auction short-setting into 10Y auction and
rate-locks amid busy high-grade US$ corp issuance, appr $6B adding to $11B
- Swap spds wider in the wings while intermediates receded back to near steady.
Earlier flow includes some 2-way in short end. Ongoing tight overnight repo
adding to wider spds.
- US corporate, supra-sovereign and Tsy note supply as well as some formosa
issuance sources note, has generated some decent hedging in the first half.
- Eurodollar futures, +8,000 Dec'17/'18/'19 flys, 0.070 nearly took out offer
before sellers reloaded. Decent two-way volume Red Dec'18 leads strip w/320k.