Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys were broadly lower on Thursday, with the curve finishing
steeper on decent enough volume, as 10-Year yields closed above 2.90%.
- Tsys opened weaker, following Bund/Gilt sell-off during early London hours.
- Tsys ratcheted lower, with part of the move technically based, with added
pressure from FX.
- Fed Governor Brainard noted that inflation exp. were well anchored, but cited
some signs of imbalances.
- Notable flow included CTS stop-outs in the intermediate to long end, with
curve play unwinds seen. Real money & bank accounts were sellers of 10- &
- The Eurodollar strip was steady/mixed in the short end and lower/off lows out
the strip after the bell.
- Fed voter Mester is due in Asia-Pacific hours, with non-voter Evans due to
speak on Friday.
- T-Notes last at 119.27+, US 10-Year yield last at 2.910%.