Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates remain unchanged this morning, having closed broadly mixed in Friday's session post-CPI.
- After a brief bout of weakness following the higher CPI print local TurkGBs returned to positive territory – bear flattening -4-7bp on the day.
- Meanwhile USD bonds continued to underperform, bear flattening +3bp from the front end. W/w the TurkGB curve closed play -30-33bp bull flatter as overblown taper fears continued to bolster duration demand in EM FI.
- Turkey's 5Y CDS also dipped lower in Friday's session, but will need to overcome 363.96 support to take the next leg lower.