Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 179.56 High Mar 6 (cont)
- RES 3: 179.22 1.000 proj of Jun 5 - Jun 29 rally from Jul 2 low
- RES 2: 178.23 0.764 proj of Jun 5 - Jun 29 rally from Jul 2 low
- RES 1: 178.00 / 01 Round number resistance / High Jul 31
- PRICE: 176.52 @ 05:07 BST Aug 13
- SUP 1: 176.16 50-dma
- SUP 2: 175.93 Low Aug 12
- SUP 3: 175.77/54 Low Jul 20 / Low Jul 9
- SUP 4: 175.04 Low Jul 2
A fourth consecutive session of lower lows for Bunds has kept bulls shaky Wednesday, with the show below the 50-dma also undermining the upside argument. A close below 176 and the 50-dma at 176.10 would be a bearish development, opening 175.77 and levels not seen since early June. Markets need a close above 178.00/01 to re-accelerate any rally.