Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 179.56 High Mar 6 (cont)
- RES 3: 179.22 1.000 proj of Jun 5 - Jun 29 rally from Jul 2 low
- RES 2: 178.23 0.764 proj of Jun 5 - Jun 29 rally from Jul 2 low
- RES 1: 178.00 / 01 Round number resistance / High Jul 31
- PRICE: 177.30 @ 03:30 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 176.83 Jul 29 low
- SUP 2: 175.95 Low Jul 24 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 175.77/54 Low Jul 20 / Low Jul 9
- SUP 4: 175.04 Low Jul 2
Bund futures came under further pressure at the open before rebounding moderately throughout European hours. Friday's highs at 177.67 are yet to give way, which remain the first target for bulls. A close above here opens first key resistance at the 178.00/01 levels, marking psychological handle resistance and the Jul 31 high. For now, directional parameters are intact, with markets needing to close above 178.00/01 to re-accelerate any rally. The ultimate target holds at 179.56, Mar 6 high. Support is at 176.83.