Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.927 - 1.00 proj of Jun 21 - Aug 3 - Aug 9 price swing
- RES 2: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 99.856 - High Jun 14
- PRICE: 99.715 @ 16:57 BST Sep 03
- SUP 1: 99.687 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 99.650 - Low Aug 9
- SUP 3: 99.490 - Low Jul 6
Aussie 3y futures outlook remains bullish and the recent bout of weakness is considered corrective. The strong rally Aug 30 signals the end of the recent correction lower. In pattern terms, the reversal on this day is a bullish engulfing candle. Scope is seen for a move beyond 99.795, Aug 20 high to open 99.856, levels not seen since June on the continuation chart. The all-time highs sit at 99.860. Key support is 99.650, Aug 9 low.