Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4341.40 1.382 proj of the May 13 - Jun 17 - Jul 19 price swing
- RES 3: 4294.20 1.236 proj of the May 13 - Jun 17 - Jul 19 price swing
- RES 2: 4278.85 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 4211.00/52.00 High Sep 13 / High Sep 6 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 4160.00 @ 05:51 BST Sep 16
- SUP 1: 4132.50 Low Sep 9
- SUP 2: 4078.00 Low Aug 19 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 4026.20 76.4% retracement of the Jul 19 - Aug 13 rally
- SUP 4: 3944.00 Low Jul 21
EUROSTOXX 50 futures continue to consolidate. The contract traded to a fresh trend high of 4252.00 on Sep 6 reinforcing the primary uptrend. This opens 4294.20, 1.236 projection of the May 13 - Jun 17 - Jul 19 swing. Price has however since retreated and a corrective phase is playing out. Attention is on 4138.50, the Aug 26 low. It has been probed, a clear break would open 4078.00, Aug 19 low and a key support. 4132.50 is the intraday bear trigger.