Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 156.73 1.236 proj of May 19 - Jun 14 - Jun 25 price swing
- RES 3: 156.48 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 2: 155.76 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 155.71 High Aug 04
- PRICE: 154.90 @ 16:10 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 153.16/152.65 20-day EMA / Low Jul 14
- SUP 2: 152.59 Bull channel base drawn off the May 19 low
- SUP 3: 151.93/54 Low Jul 8 / Low Jul 6
- SUP 4: 151.19 High Jul 1
BTPs further cemented the uptrend mid-last week, extending the gains to hit fresh alltime highs. Friday's price action was less constructive, but a bullish outlook remains intact. A positive outlook follows the recent resumption of the uptrend that started May 19 - gains on Jul 6 and 7 resulted in a breach of a former key resistance at 152.47, Jun 14 high and established a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Subsequent gains reinforce the positive theme and attention is on vol band resistance layered between 155.76 - 156.73.