Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 178.32 High Jan 27 (cont)
- RES 3: 177.69 1.764 proj of the May 19 - Jun 11 - Jun 22 price swing
- RES 2: 177.19 1.618 proj of the May 19 - Jun 11 - Jun 22 price swing
- RES 1: 176.91 High Aug 02
- PRICE: 176.84 @ 15:59 BST Aug 02
- SUP 1: 175.82/24 Low Jul 27 / Low Jul 22
- SUP 2: 174.77/45 High Jul 8 / Low Jul 15
- SUP 3: 173.79 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 173.70 Low Jul 13 and 14
Bund futures rallied through last week's highs with relatively little effort early Monday, keeping the ball in bulls' court. The current bullish sequence of higher highs and higher lows remains intact and this signals scope for a climb towards 177.19 next, a Fibonacci extension. Moving average conditions remain in bull mode, reinforcing the current positive trend structure. On the downside, initial firm support is seen at 175.24, Jul 22 low.