Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $488.40 - High May 10 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $478.55 - High May 18
- RES 2: $471.10 - High Jun 1
- RES 1: $462.75 - High Jul 27
- PRICE: $433.10 @ 12:28 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: $424.35 - Low Aug 09
- SUP 2: $414.32 - Major trendline drawn from Mar 19, 2020 low (cont)
- SUP 3: $409.40 - Low Jun 21 and key support
- SUP 4: $400.00 - Low Apr 12
Copper futures traded under pressure Monday, slipping through last week's lows of 430.55. This keeps the outlook negative for now, despite the modest recovery over the past two sessions. Prices edged through the previous support of 440.25, initiating the downside bias, with scope for further weakness into 414.32, the major trendline drawn off the Mar 19 2020 low. Upside targets sit at the $471.10, Jun 1 high.