Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20
- RES 2: 99.035 - High Dec 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: 98.910 - High Aug 04
- PRICE: 98.785 @ 15:41 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 98.495 - Low Jul 6
- SUP 2: 98.320 - Low Jun 17
- SUP 3: 98.045 - Low Feb 26
Aussie 10y futures appear set to continue their medium-term trend higher. The contract has topped 98.730, the Jul 8 high and recent gains have improved the outlook going forward, with the probability of progress through the 2021 losses increasing over the past few weeks. The break of 98.730 confirms a resumption of the uptrend, which strengthens further the upside case. A key support has been defined at 98.320, Jun 17 low.