Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 178.32 High Jan 27 (cont)
- RES 3: 178.12 High Jan 27
- RES 2: 177.69 1.764 proj of the May 19 - Jun 11 - Jun 22 price swing
- RES 1: 177.61 High Aug 05
- PRICE: 176.55 @ 16:04 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 175.82/24 Low Jul 27 / Low Jul 22
- SUP 2: 174.77/45 High Jul 8 / Low Jul 15
- SUP 3: 173.79 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 173.70 Low Jul 13 and 14
The winning streak in Bund futures concluded Friday, with bond markets globally edging lower. This ends the winning streak of 8 consecutive sessions of higher highs, although the outlook holds bullish. Any return higher targets 177.69, a Fibonacci extension. Moving average conditions remain in bull mode, reinforcing the current positive trend structure. Any pullback would initially target the late July lows of 175.62/24.